¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the car rental requirements in alamo new york?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in alamo new york, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in alamo new york?
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental alamo new york?
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental alamo new york reservation?
Do all car rental companies in alamo new york offer a shuttle service?
How can I cancel or modify my car rental alamo new york reservation?
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Alamo Car Rental in New York
Travelers to the Empire State will find that Alamo Car Rental New York is able to meet their transportation needs. Alamo has many types of vehicles, which are all suited to the area\'s weather. Every type of traveler, both vacationers and business travelers alike, will find the vehicle they need at Alamo.
Driving in New York poses unique challenges, which are not found in many other states. No matter what the time of year is, the roads might be wet. During summer, thunderstorms often roll across the state in the evenings. During spring and fall, there are many rainstorms. Even in these seasons, snowstorms can wreak havoc on the roads.
New York is known for its winter, when blizzards create hazardous driving conditions. Visibility is greatly reduced, and the roads quickly become covered with snow. Despite plowing and salting, driving in the winter can be treacherous. However, New York\'s roads can usually be safely navigated, as long as caution is exercised. Of course, the vehicle being driven must be equipped for snow.
Alamo cannot eliminate the hazards posed by New York\'s weather, but Alamo Car Rental has automobiles that are made for this difficult weather. Their vehicle\'s tires reduce the risk of hydroplaning on wet roads or drifting on snowy ones. Many of Alamo\'s vehicles are SUVs, and some have all-wheel drive options. These SUVs are the best vehicles for driving on slippery roads, but Alamo\'s sedans are also made as safe as possible. Alamo\'s vehicles are built for New York\'s weather.
Different travelers have different needs. For instance, a single business traveler in New York City and a family of five heading to Upstate New York for a ski vacation have very different needs. The businessperson would find it easier to drive a small sedan around New York City. However, the family would need a vehicle with more room. They might opt for an SUV, which would be able to handle the snowy winter roads in Upstate New York.