¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the car rental requirements in auto rental new york?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in auto rental new york, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in auto rental new york?
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental auto rental new york?
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental auto rental new york reservation?
Do all car rental companies in auto rental new york offer a shuttle service?
How can I cancel or modify my car rental auto rental new york reservation?
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Rent an Auto in New York, New York
New York is an amazing state filled with plenty of attractions and sights to see. When a traveler chooses the state as the destination for their next vacation or business trip, they need to consider how they will travel during their visit. It is possible to rely on public transportation in the larger cities, but the small towns scattered across the state often lack adequate bus or subway systems. An auto rental in New York is the only way to ensure a visitor can travel where they want, when they want. This is crucial if the traveler has meetings with clients that must happen on time.
Auto rental in New York is an inexpensive way to maintain mobility as well. Hiring a private car and driver costs hundreds of dollars per day. Even considering the price of parking in crowded cities like New York City, a rental vehicle costs less over a weekend or week of use. The visitor is also free to travel wherever they like, which may not be possible with a driver service that has limited hours or a restricted travel radius.
Renting a car also works best for guests who have a lot of cargo to carry. A salesman traveling to Albany or Rochester to show their products to a new retailer will have a hard time fitting their cargo into a limousine or carrying it on the subway. Renting a van or SUV gives the visitor plenty of hauling space. The same is true for families, especially large groups with four or five children. Trying to fit the entire group into multiple taxis is an easy way to get separated and lost in an unfamiliar city.
Driving a vehicle allows travelers to control their fuel costs directly. Most other transportation services average out fuel costs and add them on as part of the cost. Visitors can pick a fuel efficient vehicle for their rental, and then pay for each tank of gas themselves. This allows them to look for better deals on fuel and reduces overall transportation costs greatly.
No matter what reason brings a person to New York, an auto rental is the best way to navigate around the state. See the lakes and Catskill Mountains in the north, or explore New York City without the restrictions of taxis and the subway system. Renting a car is affordable and provides greater freedom during your trip.